Gift Bags for Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
I am going to give out gift bags at a gym where I am promoting a tanning range. What products can I include in this which relate to tanning.

Was thinking of moisturiser and stuff like that - but small bottles - not sure where from as my supplier doesnt stock sample sachets.

Not sure what else can relate to tanning - exfoliater etc?

Any ideas?x

you could include sachets of sun cream...to help promote staying safe in the sun

you could buy empty bottles and decant products into them, such as exfoliator, moisturiser, tan extender.....not sure about having to list ingredients on the bottles in case anyone had an allergic reaction to any of the product....just an idea though!!

don't forget to include business cards and/or price lists!!!

xx

I use sienna x and they have sachets of the tan extender moisturiser and the pre tan exfoliator, both are gorgeous products and as has been said add your price lists and business cards etc!!!! may sound obvious but me being me very very blonde did this and forgot to put those in :eek:

sienna x sell exfoliant, tan top up moisturiser sachets, silver/gold glitter spray.

Hi

What about just flyers with a discount voucher attached?

If you need any help with sachets of products please feel free to pm me - I may be able to help. I distribute Sienna X and sachets are available if thats what you're looking for......hth:hug:

I am going to give out gift bags at a gym where I am promoting a tanning range. What products can I include in this which relate to tanning.

Was thinking of moisturiser and stuff like that - but small bottles - not sure where from as my supplier doesnt stock sample sachets.

Not sure what else can relate to tanning - exfoliater etc?

Any ideas?x

Hi hayley,
I am ever so glad you have taken on board the suggestions we have made to assit you in building your buisness up...its fantastic to find people to work with who are willing to get out there and give it a go:hug:

Ok so if we look at what you will be offering at this event...a free spraytan..wow that has a worth already so maybe the goodie bag (whilst a fantastic idea) is already enough...if they like the "free" tan you are offering they are bound to book with you to come back for another tan that ,this time,they will be happy to pay for.

Before you know it you will have a nice customer base that return time and time again for that all over tan :hug:

You are already investing a considerable amount of your own time as your investment into this promo and I really do not see that you need to go to additional expense of putting goodies in a bag (which is going to cost you more)
I would therefore conclude that a free spraytan is more than enough to be giving out and that all you need do is give each customer a flyer with your contact details for further reference..if they like the tan they will happily pay to come back...so maybe no offers are needed either??

Anyway...well done for giving it a go and please do keep us posted on how succefull you have been as this could well be inspirational to other spraytan Geeks who also wish to grow their buisness:hug:

When i was doing prizes for pamper evenings etc I would do little gift bags. I bought some exfoliating gloves or a scrunchy sponge thing, plus a tan extender or shimmer all in a nice little bag and included leaflets plus a money off voucher for a full price tan.

what about a pair of latex gloves, (bit of a conversation starter) there will be lots of "what are these for ha ha?" these are perfect for your top up tan, to protect your hands and if you require a top up tan in a can or cream you can purchase when you have your tan. Maybe offer a 5 or 10% discount voucher off retail products purchased at session.

another idea is a loyalty card either have 5 tans get one free or half price or recommend 5 new customers they need to mention you on booking and once five have been through you get a free tan.

Latest posts

Back