Gift for clients getting married?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

celbx

Reaction score
Ive got a few of my lovely regular clients getting married this summer and I was just trying to think of a little inexpensive wedding gift to give to them at the end of their treatment before their big day! Has anyone ever made a little box with a few polishes or lotions and a card? Any ideas would be grateful!

You could maybe give a mini bottle of bubbly and a "survival/morning of" kit. Things like a mini tin of mints, a mini sewing kit, maybe a mini hand lotion maybe even an empty perfume atomiser for her to put her fragrance in? (The mini ones for handbag?) that way it looks like a really thoughtful gift for the bride especially as chances are she's the one who has given you custom! Plus it's amazing the little life savers on the day that are totally forgotten about! I know I could have done with all of those on my day as I'd forgotten!

You could maybe give a mini bottle of bubbly and a "survival/morning of" kit. Things like a mini tin of mints, a mini sewing kit, maybe a mini hand lotion maybe even an empty perfume atomiser for her to put her fragrance in? (The mini ones for handbag?) that way it looks like a really thoughtful gift for the bride especially as chances are she's the one who has given you custom! Plus it's amazing the little life savers on the day that are totally forgotten about! I know I could have done with all of those on my day as I'd forgotten!

Ah this is a perfect idea thank you! I was definitely thinking along the lines of something like this as I wanted to show that I've put the thought in just didn't know really what to include! :)

That's ok! I love things like that!! If my old nail tech had done something like that I'd have been so appreciative! Surprising how many people don't even think to do something nice as a thank you! But it definitely makes all the difference [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back