Gift vouchers and Paypal shop

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
this is probably a daft question, but a client asked if she could purchase her gift vouchers for christmas online.
I've got an online shop with paypal on my training website so can easily set up a link, but not sure what to put?

should I do 2 with denominations of £5 and £10 so they wanted to purchase £25 they click 1 x £5 and 2 x £10 or should I put a range up. Also, how do I put on delivery address? D'oh! Sorry, told you it was a daft question.

Just ordered my gift vouchers so was thinking of putting up the piccys.

I sell my online vouchers through Paypal & if memory serves me well, once they go through the checkout, there's a box for them to fill in the address details.

Sometimes people will fill in their own details & email me a bit later if the address to the recipient is different.

I would offer a few denominations. Mine go from £20

Sorry no help here but i have a question,
a paypal payment can be reversed by the payee by contacting paypal, do either of you have problems with this or do you have a fail safe answer to this ?

righto, I've found the application to offer various denominations which I've added:

http://www.guruholistictraining.com/page37.htm

Louise, not happened to me before so can't answer.

I've only just signed up to a business account.

Last edited:
Im going to pop a few packages on for Christmas so im going to be putting them into the gift vouchers available to buy as well rather than just putting in gift voucher amounts if that makes sense

Latest posts

Back