Glamlox?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallie ford

Miss-s
Reaction score
does any of u lovely lot know much about glamlox , I've been looking at the web site today there 6a Russian /Mongolian is a good price
But is it any good?
As some of u are aware that I've had issues with my previous supplier to which I've been in contact and aren't getting no where I've given them photos like requested the hair looks vile but according to them it's in good condition even the pic of the itip breaking down
It's now time to go elsewhere with a new supplier xxx

If you don't mind me asking could you tell me your ex suppliers name ..? Private message me if you'd prefer. Xxx

does any of u lovely lot know much about glamlox , I've been looking at the web site today there 6a Russian /Mongolian is a good price
But is it any good?
As some of u are aware that I've had issues with my previous supplier to which I've been in contact and aren't getting no where I've given them photos like requested the hair looks vile but according to them it's in good condition even the pic of the itip breaking down
It's now time to go elsewhere with a new supplier xxx

hi misses hope your well, did you decided to use there hair? ive opened an account with them today, just wanted a few reviews before I ordered xx

Hiya beaut I'm good ta beaut yes there hair is fabulous really really nice x.

Latest posts

Back