Glamorous Lengths review?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsbarbear23

Reaction score
Hie!

Just wondering if anyone has had Glamorous Lengths extensions fitted before, and what the difference is between the Athena 4A, The pure range or the russian range? I've read that it's meant to be russian hair but then can see from others it's Indian Remy? Confused! If anyone had any feedback on all the 3 different types they are offering it would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks x

Super late reply but -
Athena range is a great Indian remy range, super cheap, and in my opinion has lasted my clients 3-5 months, holds a curl well, great for the price..

Russia range - tried on a few clients earlier this year and it's not that great, you can get much better hair from volumize hair extensions for a lot cheaper for the same grade of hair, I mean they're alright but theyre expensive for what they are, they lost a lot of length quite quickly tbh!

Pure range - bloody incredible! On par with easilocks (who I'm trained with) but literally half the price, 100 strands would do a decent full head, I usually use around 140! Lasts soooo well, had clients that abuse their hair and its lasted 9 months +! The strands are so full and the hair colours aren't just 1 block colour, they're mixed tones so you get flawless blends with them! - deffo worth trying!

Latest posts

Back