Glitter dip dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevergivingup

Reaction score
Had my first go on my daughter this evening

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358367175.634974.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1358367175.634974.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 2,801
How is this done? X

Hair spray and very fine glitter

Is that with the hairspray or some kind of gel with glitter? Xoxo

I did this for a client at Xmas, she had a very high pony tail with a big quiff, I used gents hair gel (it was an Affinage one called blue goo lol) then dabbed on the glitter, it turned out fab! I then sprayed lots on hairspray afterwards, I didn't take a pic as my iPhone battery was dead :-((

Not hair related, but a tip I found while in retail... If you buy something glittery to wear, spray it with hairspray to keep the glitter on. And if you have Matt hot pants spray on hairspray to make them "wet look" and on your skin before putting on so they don't ride up your bum xoxo

I love the glitter dip look :)

This is the version I saw of it, and I meant to try it out, but never did!

3907917.jpg

Sadly this is not my picture, but it was on Capital's FB page. I might give it a go on the block this weekend.

View attachment 26076

Sadly this is not my picture, but it was on Capital's FB page. I might give it a go on the block this weekend.

That was where I got the idea x

Do you think the glitter used to mix with acrylic for nails would be fine enough? I had some pure glass glitter once that was finer than I have ever seen since, it was like dust. Had to be careful though being glass and all. Xoxo

Do you think the glitter used to mix with acrylic for nails would be fine enough? I had some pure glass glitter once that was finer than I have ever seen since, it was like dust. Had to be careful though being glass and all. Xoxo

I used the stuff for acrylics seemed fine enough, I tried with the kids glitter to start with but it was far too thick lol

Wow I love this. If I was to do it on my extensions would they be ok if I washed them afterwards? X

Wow I love this. If I was to do it on my extensions would they be ok if I washed them afterwards? X

I can't see why not. You treat extensions like normal hair so it would be the same xoxo

This looks so pretty but would be my worst nightmare!!! I have BIG issues with glitter! Can't stand it!
Wish I liked glitter lol

Not hair related, but a tip I found while in retail... If you buy something glittery to wear, spray it with hairspray to keep the glitter on. And if you have Matt hot pants spray on hairspray to make them "wet look" and on your skin before putting on so they don't ride up your bum xoxo
hahaha this made me chuckle :)

love this look. x

Got my first client for this on Saturday can't wait

View attachment 26076

Loving this pic!

I Love it! I'm going to try it out!

I loveeeeeeeeee these!!

Latest posts

Back