Going Mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

launik

Reaction score
Hello everyone,can any mobile hairdressers please give me some advice of building a regular client base, wanted to advertise but people say be careful theres a lot of weirdo 's out there. Thats really kinda put me off now:sad::sad:As i really would love to work for myself,any informatoin would be sooooo apreciated thankyou :D.

Hiya, I am mobile and love it as it fits in round my family life..
One way I gain clients is to offer my clients £5 off there next c/bd when they recommend me to someone (they only get the discount once the new person has had their hair done) this has been very effective as everyone loves to get some discount!

:D:D
Hiya, I am mobile and love it as it fits in round my family life..
One way I gain clients is to offer my clients £5 off there next c/bd when they recommend me to someone (they only get the discount once the new person has had their hair done) this has been very effective as everyone loves to get some discount!

Thanx for the advice pip x

I've yet to experience a 'weirdo' lol I've found Facebook a good way to get more clients. But word of mouth is ultimately your biggest resource. I see every client as an advertisement board-their hair is my advert. Make sure you have business cards and price lists available to leave with every client and ask them to pass on your card xx

I've yet to experience a 'weirdo' lol I've found Facebook a good way to get more clients. But word of mouth is ultimately your biggest resource. I see every client as an advertisement board-their hair is my advert. Make sure you have business cards and price lists available to leave with every client and ask them to pass on your card xx

Latest posts

Back