Good hair care products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire1982

Reaction score
Hi all, So I've been getting the balayage done the past few months and have just recently had it done again but my hair is feeling very dry. I know this is obviously from the bleach - So I'm just wondering what are the best products to buy to make my hair silky again. I usually use a drop of Argan Oil after every wash but that's not helping so much now. Are the Kerastase shampoos and conditioners any good?
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I use Redken and have one for years. I recently started using Pureology and its amazing! Both give an exceptional soft feel to my hair as well as my clients. HTH.

I use Redken and have one for years. I recently started using Pureology and its amazing! Both give an exceptional soft feel to my hair as well as my clients. HTH.
Excellent. Thanks for your quick response... Are there any good sites I can order the pureology from?
Also what's a good heat protector spray?

Which pureology should I go for? I was looking at either the hydrate or the strength cure?

Excellent. Thanks for your quick response... Are there any good sites I can order the pureology from?
Also what's a good heat protector spray?

Redken you can order on their website and Pureology you can get on feelunique.com, look fantastic.com although, if you have a salon you can order via a rep. They are both owned by L'Oreal.

Latest posts

Back