Good hair products for processed hair for holiday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheanna

Reaction score
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me I obviously have access to the vast array of hair products at the wholesalers & need to get products for my holiday but no idea which products would be best to use, my hair is very thick, highlighted, lots of it, prone to frizzy curls if not dried straight,

I've looked at Moroccanoil which looks fab, but not sure if i can get that wholesale someone said that capital did it but can't find :(
I've asked my hairdresser but what she recomended (paul Mitchell & Bed head) i found both to be really heavy on my hair & almost make it stiff?? especially the blonde one, i like my hair to be soft & silky, not sticky at all as i play with it & run my fingers through a lot - habit!

sorry such a little long but just thought id try & be as clear as possible - hope someone can help i go to turkey for a month on sunday!

I am not a hairdresser, but I have hair which is regularly coloured. I use Pureology - Pureology - Indigo Hair & Beauty. I have tried them all but prefer the super smooth one.

I also use Marakesh Oil and I cannot stop running my fingers through my hair and swishing it LOL.

thanks for that naturalnails will take a look & maybe ill be swishing tooo soon :)

Loreal intense repair masque is great! You can also buy shampoo and conditioner to go along side and try 'mythic oil' as a serum. Its not at all greasy or stick just pop it on after youve towel dried your hair and either blowdry or leave to dry it will leave it feeling soft untill your next shampoo its my favcourite product at the minute i must have used it on every cutomer ive had this week! haha hope it helps :) x

Hi

I personally like the Biolage sunsorial range, it is so lush and i like the new macademia oil too, the oil is so easily absorbed but the results are FAB, and i get mine from my local wholesaler too in Derby

Latest posts

Back