Good nail salon in Fife?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
hey, looking for some advice on where to get gel nail extensions done in the fife area. Been to a few places for gel and acrylic but not been that pleased with the results.

hey, looking for some advice on where to get gel nail extensions done in the fife area. Been to a few places for gel and acrylic but not been that pleased with the results.

Hi Honey and welcome to the site.

I have a salon in Grangemouth which is only over one of the bridges takes approx 15-20mins from fife area depending on were you are. Or I have a friend in Townhead area in Dunfermline.

If you require any further info you can PM or leave another msg here

Thanks
Tracey

big massive thanks to tracey. i now have the most amazing bright pink glittery tipped nails in the world..they are perect. so perfect in fact ive decided im going to train with her and young nails.....:green::green::green::green::green::green:

big massive thanks to tracey. i now have the most amazing bright pink glittery tipped nails in the world..they are perect. so perfect in fact ive decided im going to train with her and young nails.....:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Thank you so much love I am sooooo pleased you love you nails:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back