Good software for shared bookings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldcoastnails

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend me a good appointment book program that meets the below requirements of our nail salon? I have looked at over 15 now any cant find any that tick all the boxes. We don't think were asking too much but its hard to find what we want!

We currently use appointments book pro but they want to charge the initial fee every time you need to reinstall the program and we don't agree with that.

We run shared appointments where 2 girls work on 1 customer at the same time. We don't want to have to make 2 bookings, we just want to be able to allocate 2 employees to the client.

Clients may be getting their feet done at the same time as their hands so we need to be able to have the same customer in the system twice at the same time for different services.

We would also like to be able to color code bookings to make them easy to see but that is a want not a need. Same with dragging and dropping appointments to change the time or employee.

We would also like it to not be cloud based and we would like to buy it upfront and not have monthly fees if possible.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Hiya, we use Premier software. No monthly fee, all your features available, it will warn you that the appointments overlap if you have the same client booked at the same time but that shouldn't be a problem!
Julia x

I use and love Salon Iris. The sales team are mega helpful, so it might be worth giving them a call (check you have the uk number) to see if it does all you want. I thought the price was really reasonable, and texts etc for client reminders were so much cheaper than a lot of other companies x

We use premier and it does just that. I often have groups of clients book in and rather than taking all if thier names over the phone but it as one person (and change it when they get in) so I know it does what you want it too.

yep, people above are correct (I work for Premier Software ) :)

Happy to answer questions or arrange for somebody to get in touch with you directly to discuss further if you'd like.

Latest posts

Back