Gun setting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybabe

Reaction score
Just wondering what setting you have your gun on whilst using Organics solution, as is a slight thicker solution.

Thanks guys x

Just wondering what setting you have your gun on whilst using Organics solution, as is a slight thicker solution.

Thanks guys x

Hiya I use the 5008 with the basic gun and have it at 7/8 o clock xx

I have to turn my gun down when spraying with Organics, I have mine at around quarter to the hour but that is with the T200.

I'm a lil confused when you ladies say about settings and I quite expected maximist to have a dial with settings on but just the gun has the knob at back... and as it turns and turns and turns, how can you get/maintain an accurate setting?

I'm a lil confused when you ladies say about settings and I quite expected maximist to have a dial with settings on but just the gun has the knob at back... and as it turns and turns and turns, how can you get/maintain an accurate setting?

Tighten it up and Mark 12o clock with a bit of polish then turn it back till it's at say 6 o clock and adjust it accordingly, the more you turn it back the wetter you will spray, test your spray on a couch roll to see how much solution is coming out, you want it spraying nicely but you don't want it showing on the other side of the couch roll, I hope that makes sense xx

thanks .time to get the nail polish out, i've been spraying roll, I have it very fine but again as with other thread when the colour guide is so dark I spray so fine.. but then looking very very closely at the paper the coverage isn't complete? is that normal or respray twice.. so can see the tiny lil dots... I know my description sounds abit like too wet but it's not, it's very dry and very fine..

thanks .time to get the nail polish out, i've been spraying roll, I have it very fine but again as with other thread when the colour guide is so dark I spray so fine.. but then looking very very closely at the paper the coverage isn't complete? is that normal or respray twice.. so can see the tiny lil dots... I know my description sounds abit like too wet but it's not, it's very dry and very fine..

You should see good courage but not wet through to the other side, you will soon know if when you spray anyone it's too wet just turn the dial a fraction. Xx

Latest posts

Back