Guys please Help me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luci106

Reaction score
Dear All,
I have been running a succuessful mobile beauty business for the last year however since December when my partner had a big op and then between january and april when my grandfather became very ill and needed constant care until he sadly passed away th business has fallen by the wayside and i temporarily went back into nursing for some pennies.
I desparatly miss my beauty and want to build my business back to where we were last year but I need help I have tried all of the uauls leaflet drops even facebook but I guess with the recession peeps aren't spending on beauty as much.
Any helpful ideas to get my little business back on track most welcome.
Many thanks

A very depressed geek xxx

Ah bless you luci - it is so difficult to build a business in the first place, and then to see all that hard work deteriorate due to family commitments is heartbreaking.
If you have done it once, you will do it again. People were with you before for a reason, and they will come back. Let them know you are back in the running, maybe with a small incentive to return. See what the threads come up with and best of luck.
JES x

Hi Luci,
It must be really frustrating for you, but life happens doesn't it?
I had to stop my mobile business a couple of years ago to have my little girl, I started up again last June time, It has taken untill the last few months to be full on busy. Dont get disheartened it just takes time, keep plugging away, have you got your old client cards? could you send a special offer card out to all these clients? Get some vista print post card size cards done, and some price lists they are so cheap, car magnets, I got three done for £4 from Vista. I got a website, and put a free advert on lots and lots of free ad sites on line. google map etc. It's prom time so you could offer your local secondary school some prom offers. Put an ad on the Netmums, notice board that works really well.
Sorry hope I havn't rambled too much, hope some of it helps, you will get there people are still spending, it's just letting them know your back!!!:hug:

have you got your old client cards? could you send a special offer card out to all these clients? Get some vista print post card size cards done, and some price lists
Yes I couldn't agree more. If you think about it your client record cards are you business:). Simply send everybody a price list with a small covering letter, explaining why you've not been trading recently (you don't have to go into too much detail) and then finish the note with a "Please bring this letter with you to receive 10% off your first visit"... etc.

THT
Jes

i advise you can change your marketing channel which do not need too much attention. in that way, you get balance from your life and work.

Latest posts

Back