Hair breaking, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellideb

Nails & Beauty
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm not in the hair business, I'm in the beauty business and I've come over from the beauty forum so I'm asking this from the perspective of a client. I get my hair regularly bleached, say every 6 weeks, and toned so it's an icy blonde with a slight blue tone. I absolutely love the colour and it's cut into a short bob. After my last appointment I have a few pieces of broken hair, on the back of my head and the front area that stick up like mr mageeka. I'm a bit worried about continuing to bleach my hair as I don't want it all breaking off.

I love the colour and I don't know what to do for the best? Any advice appreciated.

It sounds like its over processed.
Do you just have the roots lifted or do they cover the lot?

If it's breaking you have no elasticity left in the hair. It's brittle. Now it's started to snap it will only get worse and you'll get out of the shower one day an have to scoop your hair off the shower tray.

Once you've got to the breakage stage you can't repair it. It's shot to bits I'm afraid x

Latest posts

Back