Hair | Even Jennifer Aniston's Sweat Is A Wonder Hair Product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
It'll come as no surprise to anyone who reads the news regularly that I can't really help 'fangurling' over Jennifer Aniston. Not only did she maintain such awesome dignity in the face of one of the world's most public break ups ever, she also forged a pretty damn decent career, has made a name for herself as a serious actress when all the other 'Friends' have failed and now she's emerging as a kick ass business woman.

As if that wasn't enough, it now turns out that she literally 'sweats' awesome hair products. Speaking to Fashionista recently, she said, "A little sweat in the hair is nice. It’s like a little product. You just blow it out with your fingers and it’s actually just fun."

The owner of successful hair brand, Living Proof, has probably figured out a way to train her pores to work such wonders because, frankly, in my book, she's just that wonderful.

And sweaty.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

She has perfect hair all the time. The ultimate hair inspiration for me, not that I've ever come out of the salon looking like her! :(:p

Jennifer can do no wrong! Looks like I'm going the gym tonight!

Latest posts

Back