Hair extension methods

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Char M

Reaction score
Which hair extension methods are most popular?

I'm looking at courses to take but need advice on which methods are most popular, I think I'm definitely going to do micro ring, would this be the best method or is it worth learning others as well.
Also what is the difference with micro & nano ring ?
Thanks

The micro weave is my most popular method

I do a few different methods but bonding ( fusion) is still by far the most popular with my clients. Secondly the mini locks ( like micro rings but smaller tubes) the micro ring atratches to the actual tip where as the nano rings attach to a small metal or plastic stick at the end of the tip

Weft and tape at the moment.

Micro rings, nanos and la weave

Micro Rings are really popular

Micro rings, micro loops, nano rings, micro sew-in aka la weave, micro wefting aka hollywood weave.

I have learnt every single method and qualified in tape, fusion bond, micro link, la weave, sew in weave, glue in weave the list is endless and I will determine this on their hair type
Afro hair, is weave no doubt.
Tape hair is more for the straight hair girls slightly naturally wavy
La weave - takes too long I hate to do it but is good for all hair types except thin
Glue fusion takes hours and I love the result and is a great money maker, do this depending on the area you do hair in and practicality of who they are, more or less good for people who are on tv, do hair ups lot etc.

I have learnt every single method and qualified in tape, fusion bond, micro link, la weave, sew in weave, glue in weave the list is endless and I will determine this on their hair type
La weave - takes too long I hate to do it but is good for all hair types except thin
Glue fusion takes hours and I love the result and is a great money maker, do this depending on the area you do hair in and practicality of who they are, more or less good for people who are on tv, do hair ups lot etc.
H

hey could u recommend what and where to start out hair with extensions ? (Brands) I'm a hairdresser of over 16 years haven't done any hair extension courses and interested in taking up some training but haven't a clue which ones are best, Defo not willing to pay like 2 grand so something pretty good on price, any info would b appreciated thanks x

Latest posts

Back