Hair Extension Technicians, Stylists, Therapists, wanted for new hair extension salon! Didsbury

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annarose10

Reaction score
I will be opening my hair extension salon in South Manchester at the end of November and looking for talented stylists and therapists to join the team!

We are opening an exciting, warm and creative space in the bustling cosmopolitan area of West Didsbury, on the busiest road, Burton Road right in the heart of all the lovely bars and restaurants. We will be a prominent salon offering every type of hair extension application from clip ins to individual strand by strand.

I am looking for experienced Hair Extension Technicians, self employed on a chair rental basis. I will also be looking for an experienced colourist who will be looking to work on beautiful and fun transformations so experience of working with extensions during your colour work is essential. We will also be offering training courses in the academy above so there's lots of scope to develop your skills and grow with this part of the salon.

I am also looking for beauty therapists/nail technicians to work in the gorgeous retreat in the salon.

Please feel free to get in touch if you are interested in any area as open to building a fun, dynamic and creative team!

Many thanks
Angela x

Latest posts

Back