Hair extensions, bonds/clip in? Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bethanybeautyguru

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking at hair extensions as my hair never seems to pass shoulder height

I will want to wear them all the time and I have a maximum budget of £700. I'm based in Berkshire but can travel to London and surrounding areas.

I have tried googling but I'm very stuck on what I should get and where I should go.

I like the look of bonds but need advice on what's best to get. I have shoulder length, mid brown hair which is my natural colour. I like to use straighteners and curlers on my hair and mix it up - hoping to be able to do this with my extensions too!

I have attached a selfie for reference - thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2803.JPG
    IMG_2803.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 22

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

As it's a busy working day between the Easter weekend, you'll probably need to be a little patient until some of our hair professionals have finished their working day and are able to advise.

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

As it's a busy working day between the Easter weekend, you'll probably need to be a little patient until some of our hair professionals have finished their working day and are able to advise.
Thank you

Hey Hun! I can see you want a permanent solution of extensions, and individual bonds is definitely a option and takes quite a few hours but it's the most versatile and you can get 3-4 months use out of it depending on hair growth.

I would recommend you get tape extensions for your first time as they are cheaper and can be applied quicker and taken out quickly if you was to not like them.

Colour blending is best done with individual bonds.

Vixen and Blush in London is amazing for extensions and within your budget and look after people, and also offer a finance 0% you can pay back monthly over 3+ months.

Hey Hun! I can see you want a permanent solution of extensions, and individual bonds is definitely a option and takes quite a few hours but it's the most versatile and you can get 3-4 months use out of it depending on hair growth.

I would recommend you get tape extensions for your first time as they are cheaper and can be applied quicker and taken out quickly if you was to not like them.

Colour blending is best done with individual bonds.

Vixen and Blush in London is amazing for extensions and within your budget and look after people, and also offer a finance 0% you can pay back monthly over 3+ months.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, Vixen and Blush are no where near as good as their PR company or marketing would have you believe. They do not use Virgin Russian hair as they claim, it's coloured. I also doubt it's Russian, if it is, it's South Russian at best. They do hand blend their hair but then put it all in one length, no layers or styling. Look at this pics in this post, http://www.salongeek.com/threads/tatiana-or-vixen-and-blush.301502/

Latest posts

Back