Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have trained with belle recently and this is my first ever client i used 0.5g nano due to thin hair and did half head i used about 60-70 strands and i couldnt put any more in head due to the thin hair i hope i have done them correctly please advise View attachment 204867 View attachment 204867
Hi Kim, even on fine hair you should take the same amount of hair as you would on thicker hair, only use half a head to thicken hair (not add length) and it should be around 100 strands, also the colour is abit off, i probably would of used two shades of blonde in this x

I have also just done my first full head of Nano ring hair extensions using Angel Remy. Would appreciate your feedback xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495443464.727596.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495443480.416320.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495443486.986264.jpg

Omg I'm sorry but that's shocking work. Also I can see that there is still room for more extensions as there are pieces of hair left out in between the bonds. I think she needs a lot more training x

I don't understand how she could think that is a full head or even claim that she could not fit any more bonds and strands in your hair. I would presume that her sectioning is majorly off and she hasn't applied them accurately enough to make room.

What hair are you using Hun ?
this was viola hair it was lovely I am using angel remy on next client who I'm am hoping to put 160 0.8g strands in for full head I would have got 1g but they didn't do them

Hi Kim, even on fine hair you should take the same amount of hair as you would on thicker hair, only use half a head to thicken hair (not add length) and it should be around 100 strands, also the colour is abit off, i probably would of used two shades of blonde in this x
the colour matched you can see her root on the picture which she wants to grow out for a stretched root look ut yes could have probably used another colour in there too

this was viola hair it was lovely I am using angel remy on next client who I'm am hoping to put 160 0.8g strands in for full head I would have got 1g but they didn't do them
Thanks trying to look for a good reliable not to expensive supplier just don't know who to go for

the colour matched you can see her root on the picture which she wants to grow out for a stretched root look ut yes could have probably used another colour in there too[/ have you go a Instagram hair page ?

Thanks trying to look for a good reliable not to expensive supplier just don't know who to go for
I have only used viola so far and I only used them as in vogue were out of stock so will let you know how angel remy are

I do hair extensions by kim

See I done my training at bella academy and they always said if you need more help you can go back for free, I've done it for over two years not being harsh but that is really a Discrace in my eyes she I do in clients 4 rows in the back and 3rows in the side maybe four depending on thickness

Prestige offer quite a few different length / weight combinations and they have a budget and premium range so perfect for having different options for different clients x

See I done my training at bella academy and they always said if you need more help you can go back for free, I've done it for over two years not being harsh but that is really a Discrace in my eyes she I do in clients 4 rows in the back and 3rows in the side maybe four depending on thickness
do you do this for half head I'm assuming whats the average full head in rows x
I was told 100 in back 30 30 side side for average head

Thank you for all the feedback! I will definitely match the beads to the root colour next!
Kim I'm in Holyhead x

Belle academy is shocking to train with , I used them and was really disappointed.. the girls were more interested in gossiping playing with there mobiles & checking fb than teaching us, we was not shown how to colour match or how or what is rotating nanos... they didn't even hold scissors properly!!! Awrful x

Looks lovely but I would have used darker beads as I always match the beads to the root, not the hair. It makes them less noticable
That's a great tip

Latest posts

Back