Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaJL

Reaction score
Looking at adding another brand to my business and am torn between a couple. Does anyone have any good recommendations of brand they love? Especially for 20-22" wefts in silver.
Lisa

Which couple are you torn between? X

Which couple are you torn between? X
Hi, at the mo in between Angel Locks and Sway. Also thinking about Repunzel. I like the idea of the Maxi tips that Angel Locks do which are flat. A couple of my clients go for a grey weave and also my sister has a dark plum colour and wants to try the maxi tip but I'm not sure on the range of colour in the maxi tip. Lisa

I did my training with Angel locks and can vouch for the hair it's lovely! I don't buy from them regularly though and I just find it a bit too pricey. Haven tried Sway hair, think it's new as Tom parted ways with hair rehab and started up Sway but I would be interested to hear what their hair is like if u do try it! Got some rapunzel tapes in now just for some colour through the top, not overly impressed to be honest, hair was expensive for what I got and ends were thin, it bunches too so taking it out pretty soon. Only my experience of course don't know that they are like otherwise.!

Yeah I thought it was the guy from Lauren Popes that started Sway. I decided to go with Angels Locks as I really like the idea of the Maxi flat Tip. Sorry to pick your brain again, where do you buy bright colour I tips from, the place I used to get them from has limited the range of colours on offer now. All I seem to be able to find are easy loop ones which look a bit cheap in quality.
Thanku Lisa.xxxx

Archie Lloyds do a grey, I have seen people call it silver not sure if its the correct colour. I had it fitted for a client last year it was gorgeous.

Looking at adding another brand to my business and am torn between a couple. Does anyone have any good recommendations of brand they love? Especially for 20-22" wefts in silver.
Lisa

Euphoria One sells Silver and Grey shades. They stock all the pastal shades too.

The hair is beautiful and soft. I use them as my main supplier.

Can I ask what the hair is like from Sway hair ? Do they have a good range of colours ?

Xx

Latest posts

Back