Hair | Great Lengths Tie-In For Angelo Vallillo Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Extensions giant Great Lengths has appointed the prestigious Angelo Vallillo Academy as the base for its Midlands operations.

The Leeds-based supplier of ethical extensions joins Wella in the first tranche of major haircare manufacturers to partner with the Angelo Vallillo Hair Academy and take advantage of its spectacular city-centre training facilities in the heart of Nottingham.

Angelo Vallillo launched his academy less than a year ago and it is already forging a name for itself as a centre of excellence in hairdressing education. Some of the industry’s biggest salon names have given the academy their seal of approval by sending their teams to attend training sessions chosen from the wide range of bespoke and ready-made courses on offer.

‘I’m really excited to team up with Great Lengths. They put a lot of effort into training their certified stylists to make sure they match the quality of the products,’ said BHA Eastern Hairdresser of the Year Angelo. ‘I set up the Angelo Vallillo Academy as a way of giving something back to the industry that trained me, and I’m so proud of the results. We have a fantastic set-up here so it’s no wonder that Great Lengths has chosen the academy as its base in the Midlands.’

‘Great Lengths is known for producing the best extensions in the business and part of that reputation rests on the quality of our certified stylists and the training we give them,’ said Chris King, head of education at Great Lengths. ‘So the Angelo Vallillo Academy is the perfect fit for us. It has everything we need to guarantee that hairdressers who want to work with Great Lengths have the skills to deliver the consistent professional standards we expect.’

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 22.14.32.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-02-26 at 22.14.32.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 143
Extensions giant Great Lengths has appointed the prestigious Angelo Vallillo Academy as the base for its Midlands operations.

The Leeds-based supplier of ethical extensions joins Wella in the first tranche of major haircare manufacturers to partner with the Angelo Vallillo Hair Academy and take advantage of its spectacular city-centre training facilities in the heart of Nottingham.

Angelo Vallillo launched his academy less than a year ago and it is already forging a name for itself as a centre of excellence in hairdressing education. Some of the industry’s biggest salon names have given the academy their seal of approval by sending their teams to attend training sessions chosen from the wide range of bespoke and ready-made courses on offer.

‘I’m really excited to team up with Great Lengths. They put a lot of effort into training their certified stylists to make sure they match the quality of the products,’ said BHA Eastern Hairdresser of the Year Angelo. ‘I set up the Angelo Vallillo Academy as a way of giving something back to the industry that trained me, and I’m so proud of the results. We have a fantastic set-up here so it’s no wonder that Great Lengths has chosen the academy as its base in the Midlands.’

‘Great Lengths is known for producing the best extensions in the business and part of that reputation rests on the quality of our certified stylists and the training we give them,’ said Chris King, head of education at Great Lengths. ‘So the Angelo Vallillo Academy is the perfect fit for us. It has everything we need to guarantee that hairdressers who want to work with Great Lengths have the skills to deliver the consistent professional standards we expect.’

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

But they never got any blonde hair #fact

Latest posts

Back