Hair | Tamara Ecclestone Launches Show Dry Bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
With marriage and a baby out of the way, heiress Tamara Ecclestone has launched her new beauty venture - Show Dry, her first stand alone blow dry bar. Situated in London's trendy Westbourne Grove, Show Dry is a bar aimed at the wealthy west-London crowd.

With a whopping 1500-square-feet and two stories to play with, Ecclestone admitted that's it's design was largely based on her own taste. Saying its, "kind of like my house. I wanted it o be a home away from home."

Ecclestone says it's the extras that makes Show Dry stand out from the ever increasing number of blow dry bars out there. With iPads in every styling station for customers to read papers or magazines and a menu that offers champagne, smoothies and everything in between Ecclestone is working hard to think of everything. There's also hairstyling for children and an Uber car-ordering service linked to the iPads. The services, however, reamain speedy starting at 15 minutes for dry hairstyling. "I don’t see the need to compromise on speed while having a luxurious [treatment]," said Ecclestone. "I know that everyone’s in a rush…so I definitely feel that speed and luxury, you can have at the same time."

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Latest posts

Back