Hair up help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plonkster

Reaction score
Hi geeks :) I have a lady coming to me for hair up for her brother's wedding in a couple of weeks, and as hair up is really not my strong suit I thought I'd ask for some advice!
Lady is late 40s, with a brunette (5) bob. Her hair is quite coarse as she has a lot of white hair. She wants it mostly down but with some bits up and back off her face, nothing too fussy! I'm just a bit clueless really as I'm not a hair up kinda girl myself.
Any ideas? :)
Thanks!

Could you just do a nice curl through it then have it half up half down? X

Yes id agree with Mollie,
a light curl on a bob is great the loosly twist either just one side or both if client prefers and great if wearing a fasinator or hair clip.
also using the straightners to do the curl will help smooth out the coarse hair :)

Brill, thanks :) I was thinking something simple like that but didn't know of it would be weddingy enough lol (I'm more of a 'stick it up in a crappy bun' kinda girl)
Sound good, thanks guys :) x

Hair up isn't my strong point either. YouTube is dab for hair up - Lilith moon , hair with April 101, tammy favatat , foxy locks extensions all do great hair up

Great for hair up *

Latest posts

Back