Hair Xmas gift bags ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bumdeebum

Reaction score
Hi ladies as we all know it's almost Xmas time again and we will all be as busy as usual but I work from home and I was thinking about trying to make up a few gift bags and selling them for extra pennies!! Have u any ideas what to put in then, I do all types of hairdressing and extensions! I was even thinking of putting some nail polishes etc in them!!
What do u guys think?? Any ideas??? Xxx

Iv just done little gift bags for my clients as an Xmas present, I'm a nail geek so I put in hand cream, voucher and chocs but if you want to sell some gift bags can you get some small nice shampoo & conditioners, bath bombs, hand cream, that kind of thing... Hope you find something nice :)

Lena White trade have had a fab sale on their hand creams an selected polishes might be worth a look :)

you can bulk of small items even things like solar oil and nail files as little extras as well as your hair stuff ... then its a complete pamper pack , lol

Iv done almost the same for my nail clients, with the addition of novelty nail files. I think for hair id do a discount voucher, maybe a treatment sachet/mini luxury shampoo/product samples and chocs. Or even a hair accessory depending on your clientele. Xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Great idea! The ones who have already done some for their clients are you going to be selling them to your clients or are they as gifts? If you how much are you going to be selling them at?

Thanks

My regular clients will receive them as gifts but I will offer them at around 5 each for new/occasional clients xx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

Thats great thankyou

Does anyone know if you can get free samples from suppliers to put in goody bags? As an incentive to buy more product from them? xx

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply guys, I'm wanting to actually sell them to make money but I always give my very regular clients a gift voucher as a gift for Xmas! I just wants to make a few gift bags and have them on display in my salon but just didn't know where to buy small shampoos etc! Or what else to put in plus how much to sell them for x

I'm looking for wee sample bottles of shampoos and conditioners or small trial products?? Does anyone know where to buy these that aren't too expensive x

Thanks for the reply guys, I'm wanting to actually sell them to make money but I always give my very regular clients a gift voucher as a gift for Xmas! I just wants to make a few gift bags and have them on display in my salon but just didn't know where to buy small shampoos etc! Or what else to put in plus how much to sell them for x

What ranges do you stock?

Well I actually stock everything really! I have a home salon and over the years I've went through most ranges and have my fav!! X

Wow Such a nice thought the ones who have already complete a few for their customers are you leaving to be promotion them to your trade or are they as offerings? If you how a great deal are you departing to be advertising them at?

I'm sure If you contact your suppliers direct they will be able to help you, I had aload of sachets of products from Sebastian once, but trial bottle are available with most companies.

if you do extensions maybe mini after care products and vouchers would be nice? :)

Oooo I love that idea!! Where do u get mini aftercare bottles though??? Any ideas??? X

Latest posts

Back