Hand trainer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnadee

Reaction score
Anyone recommend best place to get a hand trainer from? Seen some on amazon just thought id ask on here also. x

I ordered mine from a site called wish.com. I think of only cost £13 which is a huge saving! Only thing is it took about 3 weeks to arrive and all the nails supplied seem a similar size but it's doing the job [emoji1] x

I got mine from Essential Nails, I've had mine for almost 2 years, and it's still working brilliantly.

I got mine from Essential Nails, I've had mine for almost 2 years, and it's still working brilliantly.
How much did u pay anna? And how many nails came with it? X

Have a look on ebay. You could get a second hand one. Or try shpock. I just got an essential nails one for £20 x

Has anyone used one of these hand trainers rather than the ones where the nails click on? X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-24-16-06-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-24-16-06-29.png
    461.6 KB · Views: 41
Has anyone used one of these hand trainers rather than the ones where the nails click on? X

What I like about the nail trainer hand from Essential Nails, is that it has joints and moves and bends "like a real hand", this one looks like a solid shape, which might be awkward to work with. In the end though a trainer hand isn't going to replace practising on real human hands though, so it's really up to you what you want out of it. :)

I've just purchased one off ebay with 100 tips... for 14 quid... from china... articulate

Latest posts

Back