Hard gel nail brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christophe91

Reaction score
I just wondering what brand of hard gel are people using or what brand do you guys advise to use as I'm using nd I but I want to try out other brands out there

So I usually use CND, I think it's CND Brisa gel. I also like Young Nails gel, and I've used OPI gel too which I liked. I'd definitely say Young Nails and CND are my preferred brands, so with either you can't go wrong.

I currently use CND brisk or INK ijel. I plan to try inks new hard gel jelly pro too xx

I use Gelish hard gel.

Gelish hard gel x

Crystal Nails!

CND Brisa [emoji108]

I really like perfect Nails especially platinum gel x

INK iJel or pro Jelly x

We at Flexiglaze are bringing out a new gel in September time. DuoGel. It will be a blend of acrylic and gel in one bottle. No need for 2 products such as with acrygel. LED curable. Low heat spike. Great viscosity with our DuoGel builder, for tips, sculpting and overlays. Plus our DuoGel thin version can be used with our dip powders for dipping system, for those that don't like dipping with 'glue'., or as a shiny strong top gloss.

I use ink ijel. I flash cure before fully curing to avoid heat spike. X

I'm looking for a new gel brand, do you get much lifting?
I don't and they have a huge range for every type of nail/client.

I would say however that I don't think lifting is down to product but more to product application and what your clients do with their nails. That said, I have overlays on my own nails and I am as careless as they come and get minimal lifting.

Latest posts

Back