Hard waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiana123

Reaction score
Ive seen alot of videos and companys that use hard wax to do a full leg wax.
Im thinking of doing this becuase it would be more financialy logical for me.
But i wanted to see what everyone else thinks of it as an option?
Also ive seen alot of different people use hard wax differently, one person goes against the hair and another goes with the hair,
What does everyone suggest?

Gosh I think it would cost you a fortune to wax legs using hard wax! Strip wax is definitely your best option for legs, arms and backs with hard wax for everything else.

Whether you go with or against the hair depends on your brand training and what they recommend. My preference is Perron Rigot, applying the wax with the growth of the hair and removing against it. Hope this helps

Gosh I think it would cost you a fortune to wax legs using hard wax! Strip wax is definitely your best option for legs, arms and backs with hard wax for everything else.

Whether you go with or against the hair depends on your brand training and what they recommend. My preference is Perron Rigot, applying the wax with the growth of the hair and removing against it. Hope this helps
Ive worked it out , and its roughly the same price for me to do either but i just like the idea of doing everything with just one thing,
But thanks for your advice

Hey, go with what works for you then. Good luck whatever you decide [emoji3]

I've just ordered some of the new film wax from Harley. It's supposed to be between a hot wax and strip wax. You spread it on in a large area and it's like hot wax but you put it on thinner and then remove like hot wax. It should be delivered tomorrow so I'm excited to try it!

I've just ordered some of the new film wax from Harley. It's supposed to be between a hot wax and strip wax. You spread it on in a large area and it's like hot wax but you put it on thinner and then remove like hot wax. It should be delivered tomorrow so I'm excited to try it!
Thats the new one im trying , not the same brannd but film wax still, ive found so far it works amazing! Saves wax because it goes on thinner but still works just as good

Does this replace hot wax or strip wax?

Thats the new one im trying , not the same brannd but film wax still, ive found so far it works amazing! Saves wax because it goes on thinner but still works just as good
What brand are you using?
Thanks

How did you get on with this, Angelina?

Latest posts

Back