harder & steenbeck evolution spares...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
i very foolishly didn't clean my nail art airbrushes and even more foolishly decided to unblock the nozzles with a sewing needle - the holes are so big now i could drench an entire body in about 2 seconds!

I got in touch with ka-sa-ra for spares and they suggested i contact the airbrush company who in turn said su-do did spares for these airbrushes. I told su-do i wanted 2 x 0.04mm nozzles for these particular airbrushes but the tincy wincy things they sent me are absolutely nothing like what i have damaged...(i'll need to take off all my nails just to pick them up they are so tiny!) I'll obviously be in touch with su-do on monday but am assuming they maybe don't actually do these particular ones.

I got them originally from Spangles Gold (who i think are united beauty) but all the numbers i have got for UB are unobtainable...

Can anyone help with a phone number for either a company who supplies spare parts or a phone number for spangles gold/united beauty?

thanks guys

Hi Dianne, I dont know if this helps but im sure Hairways in basildon do airbrush bits, they are open tomorrow, might be worth a call as they stock spangles stuff aswell...

Latest posts

Back