Harrassment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bruc123

Reaction score
im being harrased by my ex manager txtng me and threatening me as ive gone by myself i believe i have done everything above board and now she is saying im stealing her clients and shes going to take me to court! I have proof she has given out my details so she cant blame me if clients have contacted me is there a law to say they cant have treatments off me? ive not worked in their work area so i have not broken my contract? please help :cry:

I cant help with any legal advise but i would block her number from my phone and ignore her.

yer i was thinking of that im besider myself i just want to be left alone to move on x

I would ring up a solicitor and ask for a bit of advice, they will usually speak to you over the phone for 1/2 an hr or so for free.
I wouldn't think you are breaking your contract if you are not working in the area and the clients have contacted you and you haven't approached the client yourself and she had given your contact details to them it is her own fault for giving them your information.
But still seek expert advice and tell her you are doing so and ignore any further contact from her, good luck hun xx

If the txt's are offensive or threatening I'd show them to the police

If the txt's are offensive or threatening I'd show them to the police

I would agree with this...just walk into a police station and explain the situation and make a formal complaint of harassment...show them the texts.

Now they could well say this is a civil matter and therefore its not for them to get involved...if they do I would challenge this ...yes its not for the police to get involved in civil/commercial matters however if the texts are threatening and you feel threatened then that is most definitely a police matter

By going to the police rather than a solicitor means its...FREE :hug:

Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back