has anyone had a logo done from verveprint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
as the title says....

anyone had a logo done by verveprint? if so did you get business cards done with it through vistaprint and could you send me a picture of it?

as i am getting a logo from them but had a look on vistaprint there and they have no nice cards to use it on and need ideas before i buy the logo and then have no use for it

thanks
xxxx

You will always have a use for your logo hun. It is the main identity of your business.
You can upload your logo to vista print. Or make them yourself. You can get some lovely card from staples xxx

kylie,

when you make them yourself do you not use a lot of ink from your printer? im just trying to cut back on money i dont need to spend!! lol

xxx

Hi

I got my logo done by Verveprint and very nice it is too!

Anyway I do my own business cards, as KylieB said I also managed to get a sheet of them from staples and then did the business card on Publisher downloading my logo, is quite easy, I also do my own treatment menu and appointment cards, all my clients feel they look very professional and are always surprised when I say I did them! I use a posh paper for the treatment menu which is by Conqueror and has 50 sheets for about 6 quid, so does work out cheap.

wow how I can rattle on and on and on...........................:lol:

HTH

PS this does not use much ink

i dont think we have publisher on any of our computers. where can i get this and ruffly how much?

xxxx

i dont think we have publisher on any of our computers. where can i get this and ruffly how much?

xxxx

kylie,

when you make them yourself do you not use a lot of ink from your printer? im just trying to cut back on money i dont need to spend!! lol

xxx

I buy mine in bulk at 50p per cartridge. So it's not costly for me.
Do you have a computer fair near you? xxx

xxxx

It's about £60 if i remember correctly. I got a copy for £5 and it's exactly the same xxx

i think there use to be fairs ages ago but havent heard of anymore. where did you get it for £5?

my dads a whizz at this kind of thing so ill get him to sort it out :)

thanks for the help guys, i tried a couple of the logo's on vistaprint business cards and compliment cards and it doesnt look too bad so we'll see lol

thanks
xxxx

i think there use to be fairs ages ago but havent heard of anymore. where did you get it for £5?

my dads a whizz at this kind of thing so ill get him to sort it out :)

thanks for the help guys, i tried a couple of the logo's on vistaprint business cards and compliment cards and it doesnt look too bad so we'll see lol

thanks
xxxx

From my chinese friend :lol: xxx

i downloaded the business card template from vistaprint designed my own on photoshop and uploaded it again onto vistaprint. got exactly what I wanted and for FREE using their freebie offers they keep emailing to me, I just paid P&P and £1.75 upload.

There not for me as a nail tech etc as Im only a student but for my other business... hope this link works to show the end result

fmcard.jpg

xxxx

You can download OpenOffice for free though, which comes with a nice desktop publishing package - OpenOffice.org - The Free and Open Productivity Suite - that will also let you export to PDF too, which is useful if you want to create a brochure of prices that people can then download from your web site, for example...

Latest posts

Back