Has anyone had acrylic powder go off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou slatts

@lousglamnails
Reaction score
Hi geeks i was doing a clinets nails last week and i used naio nails acrylic powder ( only for the coloured acrylic i am a big fan of nsi but liked the colours with naio nails which i don't normaly use ) and it went all clumpy i will admit i have had it for over a year it just didn't go on right at all, luckly my client was very understanding and i have done her a free set. So i was wondering has anyone else had any acrylic powder go of?

Not powder, monomer yes

Not powder, monomer yes
Thank you for your reply i think then it might just be naio nails stuff as my nsi is fine and goes on like it should thank you,

Yes years ago I had a pot of nsi and it went like this never found the cause mentioned it to the Wholesalers and they didn't know how either, never had it happen since and have had some powders for years, it was so weird like clumpy and wouldn't pick up a bead properly.

Could you break the clumps up or were they hard?? Meaning the actual acrylic is not gone hard the pigment could have clumped together and bonded. This happens with gel colours quite often, you open pot of say black and there is a little black pebble or pigment and the clear gel as the pigment settles and goes hard.

I would call the supplier and enquire, however I have had some colours over 10 years and they fine but mine all nsi.

Latest posts

Back