Has anyone trained with Gateway workshops?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello i know im a few years late on this thread but i just wondered if anyone had been on a course with gateway recently and if its worth doing.

I want to advance my massage techniques and the course seems good but i been to one day course before and been ripped off so im a bit weary.

Any advice would be apreciated =)

Thanks

Hi Amy, I have done the deep tissue massage course, I did mine with Kim Geeves in Billericay, it was brilliant, I am always busy with deep tissue now, she is such a lovely lady as well, what she doesn't know isn't worth knowing. I have done many courses with Gateway, they are excellent value for money, I have trained with others but found Gateway to be far better, their quality of training IMO is the best (I am not connected to the company in any way, I am just so pleased with how they have taught me and what they have on offer)

[FONT=&quot]I really like that their courses are accredited with so many professional bodies and I had no problem adding my training onto my insurance cover so I could use what I trained in with my clients.[/FONT] The manuals are brilliant too, so well written and the tutors are there afterwards if you have any questions. You aren't the first I have recommend them to and you won't be the last.

Jo x

Latest posts

Back