Have a look at this!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
Ebay again! It only takes one day geeks and so cheap too!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5575208482

This is actually the same place that I was complaining about the other day who are incorrectly stating in their advertising "... due to new legislations in the nail industry it will soon become compulsory for all practising nail technicians to complete their Unit 19".

What are they doing???

Goodness me Glynis, there are 30 of them, must get in there quick!!!!

Don't these place cheese you off? :irked:

Omg who in their right mind would booked a course of e-bay (hands Up)lol

Well they are going to be queuing up to get on this course! (not if you have any sense)

Move over girls the new generation of qualified nail techs are on their way Just one day course wow, Yeah right!

This is an insult to all the genuine Nail techs, and professionals in the industry.

Am going to put my ten pence worth on the ebay complaints section.

Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget to check out the questions people have asked at the bottom of the page. The replies are interesting. Amazingly it is on the last 2 days of a 10 day auction of 30 courses. No buyers yet!

Hmmm!

Just read the questions Glynis!

They say 'minimum written work after all this is a hands on skill'. Is it just me or does anyone else take that to mean that they dont teach anything about the structure of the nail, contraindications etc?

If I am reading the advert correctly they are the same people I have posted about in the past that they state in their advert " NAIL TECHNICIANS can earn hundreds of pounds a day"

I will revisit the board tomorrow. Sorry I am on a Nail Graphix high LOL.

Have posted her a question- wonder if she'll post it.

Very curious as to how she offer the mini manicure in such a short space of time, surely there can be no mention of anatomy of hand & arm, structure of nail etc etc etc- this is quite frightening to think they are prepared to send out Tech's with inadequate training onto the public-

I think this is something that will never get better & it makes me seriously worry about the future of the nail tech. JMO

Are we always going to have to battle against these people out to make a quick buck? :mad: :Scared:

Recognized: -By whom?
Diploma: -In a Day?

Diploma Again:

Industry - Goverment ?

Here I can give: A Statement of Attainment - Industry Recognized.
Until I complete a: Certificate IV in Training & Workplace Assesment.

I cannot include the wording

CERTIFICATE -Govermnent Recognized
let alone DIPLOMA???????????

XX J XX

Is nothing held sacred anymore??? First folks are breaking into churches and cathedrals now this!!

If she has over 19 years of experience she better than anyone else should know that it takes more than one flip-floppin day to train someone in the art of nail technology, and it says "certificate of completion" don't these people know that they still will not be licensed or certified, that paper just says you finished the course!! Gee whiz, what's the world coming to??

Wonder how often SHE has been on a course since she did her initial training? Bet she's teaching 19 year old technology!

She has a Brazilian Waxing course too!

Damn, to think of all the nights I've stayed up abusing my poor nail trainer when I could have done a one day course and become a professional tech :cool: *wonders if they have a magic wand*

Well people aren't as daft as she thinks (or she is lol) it only has 35 min left and not one sold hmmmmm wonder why.........

Hugs Jeanne xx

This is the same company that I sent an E-mail to a couple of months ago giving them a b******ing for selling monomer on E-bay and posting it by normal mail!!!! They did say they weren't going to do it any more.............yeh, right!!! :smack:

It seems they just don't have any scruples at all.
:irked: :irked:

Martine

:rolleyes: I'm just going to go and get mine before they run out!!!

That is unbelievable - I bet a lot of unsuspecting peeps will actually go for that too.:( :mad:

Hi all, Ive ust read this post and went to Have a nose, as im only just training in manicure/pedicure, and if I didnt have much sence ( which I have ) lol....This course would sound ok....but as its on ebay its got to be a bit dodgy, ive noticed theres a few courses for sale now, just typed in nail courses a a few came up , I cant understand how they can get away with it, I feel sorry for the people who fall for it , surely they wouldnt be able to get insurance and what else is needed.....after they'd done the course....

ADiva1 said:
She has a Brazilian Waxing course too!
As shady as she sounds I wouldn't let her teach my old dog a new trick :irked:

Latest posts

Back