Have To Scream It From The Roof Tops!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi All

I have been in a right state all night, dying to get to work to my computor and tell you all.
I could not believe my ears last night.......... My new lady has been going to an NSS in town and she has told me that they offer a training course for £800! :evil:
Yeh, the man with the long cuticle pushing thumb nail also teaches it!
I MEAN, THE CHEEK OF IT, WHO WOULD PAY £800 TO RIP INNOCENT PEOPLES NAILS APPART???
I am still in shock and will be investingating this tomorrow! Im gonna go in and ask them and if they do then i am, welll i dont know what i shall do???
Maybe i could strip naked and handcuff myself to the door handles, surely that will turn people away. lol
Even had a dream last night that i had my nails done there!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO??
xx

£800, for nss!!!!! WHAT???? Ill join the naked demonstration. That will scare everyone away. Go and ask them about this course... please... Im dying to know.:twisted:

That is a stupid price i cant believe pple would pay that.... We have a place in the market that does them nails and ive had to do a manicure on the peoples nails when they have had them removed.... They look so sore that i dont want to touch just incase i hurt them...

I cant see many people paying out £800. Some think the top companies prices are steep so I doubt this one will appeal! But having said that nothing surprizes me now adays. It is a shame that people are affraid to complain especially when pain is caused as there is no need.

I understand your anger, but handcuffing yourself while naked may attract alot of people rather than scare them! PMSL

Take care xx

PMSL!!!! Believe me, I will scare them off!!!!!

xxx

Lesson 1 - how to grow a long cuticle pushing thumb lol!!!

lol!!!! this may sound thick but what is pmsl

pis*ed myself laughing

wonder what it says on the certificate?

This is to certify that:

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Has completed a beginners course in how to destroy nail plates,
over-expose clients to dangerous products
and maitain destruction over a period of time.
I can really see this one taking off!!! x x​

holliejayne said:
wonder what it says on the certificate?

This is to certify that:

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Has completed a beginners course in how to destroy nail plates,
over-expose clients to dangerous products
and maitain destruction over a period of time.
I can really see this one taking off!!! x x​

PMSL!!!! 10/10 for that one hollie :lol:

xxxx

Sounds about right! Certified Butchers R Us

Latest posts

Back