Have you trained with Gateway?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie077

Reaction score
hi have any of you trained with gateway workshops? i have and want to find someone else who has to talk about a few issues im having! xx

hi have any of you trained with gateway workshops? i have and want to find someone else who has to talk about a few issues im having! xx

Gateway Workshops are members of this site, so you could always send them a private message.

I've trained with them a couple of times and would train with them again. What's happened with your training?

what courses have you done? have u done the uv gel? nothing happened as such but just something i was taught that when looking into some problems i was having seems i was taught wrong or maby i wasnt i dont no! sorry if that makes no sence i just want someone to compare notes with x

I didn't I'm afraid. I did pregnancy massage and Indian head massage.
I am trained in Gelish so could possibly help with a problem you're having? Or have you sorted the problem and want to see if you were taught wrong?

basically when doing a gel enhancement i was taught to 'paint' the gel on in 3 layers. there was no mention of building an apex for strenth (which i learnt from watching videos and reading gigis book) now not sure what to do ive kind of got the hang if it but dont if to keep praticing or quite what to do! although if u havnt done hard gel u prob wont no what im on about (not sure what gelish teach you!) sorry for rambling.. xx

Sorry I miss read your post as uv gel polish? A little tired today! I can't help sorry.
From having trained in l&p I would say that you definitely need an apex as it is the stress point of the enhancement. Try creating a new post specifically about uv gel, I'm sure somebody will be able to help you. Good luck x

sorry should have made that more clear! thanks i will do xx

No it wasn't you it wAs me!

Latest posts

Back