HD brow training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Ward

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm just coming back into the industry from having a break and wanting to widen my treatments, I'd like to offer HD or equivalent, what is everyone's opinion on where is best to train?

Thanks
Rachel

Flirties have a version called "precision brows" which is the same multi-step process of measuring, tinting, threading, waxing, waxing etc their course is a lot cheaper (£399) and they have trainers all over the country, compared to HD brows which is over £1000 and requires a two day stay to one of the city's they train in (I think they have 4 training centres). There's also a course called marvelbrow which I've seen some really nice results from and is probably the same process too. That course is only about £100 but that doesn't include a kit and you have to work on each other on the day which wastes some of the training time imo.

Hope this helps! Good luck x

Have you heard any recommendations for amita Patel? X

Amita Patel started HD brows with her sister Nilam and then Amita she left and started her own course and I've heard only good things about this course. It's supposed to be really good x

I trained with HD 2 years ago and wouldn't recommend it. Don't get me wrong the course was intensive and the training was good but do I think it was worth what I paid for it? No not really! I've heard the price has risen since I trained too. I find for me the clients that are interested in the treatment are more mature women that have very little brow hair and want to start on the regrowth programme. It's pretty pointless as 9 times out of 10 they aren't going to grow back so in reality they are paying for an expensive wax and tint with a bit of make up that will have been removed by the morning. HD try and swing it that it's so much more but it's not. Also it's very difficult to get certain brow products as always out of stock for long periods of time. Don't waste your money.

Latest posts

Back