HD Brows suspending account as haven't purchased goods in 6 months

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd hold off on HD training for anyone thinking about it at the mo. Something new is in the pipeline from Noveau I believe.

Over 7 days, that is 5 treatments per day.

I am sure you are doing 40 HD Brows per week, but a lot of therapist are not. many are not solely HD Brows stylist. Many stylists, like myself offer a variety of treatments some of which are more lucrative. If I did 5 sets per day I would not have much time for my other treatments. Also many stylists are part time too.

The main gripe is that there is no leeway from HD and they DO pressure you to do make up IF you try to become a virtual stylist.

I understand that. I have a friend who does it part time she explained that to them and they was fine

That's nice for your friend, she must have got lucky with the phone handler.
Sadly my first hand experience was quite different. All is not lost though. I may no longer carry on with the HD brand but I am still able to create beautiful brows. [emoji4]

That's nice for your friend, she must have got lucky with the phone handler.
Sadly my first hand experience was quite different. All is not lost though. I may no longer carry on with the HD brand but I am still able to create beautiful brows. [emoji4]

Last edited:
I was only trying to help and give opinions but your just rude back!

WOW! I'm sorry that you have taken my frustration with the brand as 'rudeness' directed at you. It wasn't. Please reread the thread. You may have taken it that way but if you take a scroll back, you will see that any hostility I have displayed, has been towards HD brows.

I certainly have not gone out of my way to insult anyone. Unlike you Who has referred to 'many of the girls on here' as being 'bitchy' and has now called me 'Rude'

My last comment finished on a positive note. Pretty much giving credit to HD brows for giving me the ability to create beautiful brows (if nothing else.) Nothing PERSONAL about you.

I am shocked that you would take this as rudeness towards you somehow.

If you are unable to take part in a debate Without being offended by people not agreeing with your point, perhaps you should refrain from joining in conversations on such forums. Not everyone on here is interested in rowing with you. Look elsewhere for a scuff.

I refuse to deal with companies that do this. If everyone boycotted these companies they would have to rethink their strategy

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a refresher where this came into play, me like many others don't do many and I said this they said just explain, they say it due to people using improper products and tint etc going out of date!!

I've heard nothing but bad reviews lately if there customer service!!

Latest posts

Back