Health and Safety regulations for mobile therapists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy123

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me...i'm setting up my own mobile beauty business and am wondering if anyone knows of any health and safety regulations I need to adhere to whilst in a client's home.

I have full public liability insurance so am covered for damage, injury etc, but wondered if there is anything else specific I need to adhere to (other than normal common sense type rules) i.e. any specific health and safety policies/guidelines for being mobile. Have rang my local council but they were as helpful as a chocolate fireguard!!!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

x:biggrin:

im a little stuck on this too, im getting all equipment pat tested and have risk assesments for all items, theres not much help on this when your mobile :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me...i'm setting up my own mobile beauty business and am wondering if anyone knows of any health and safety regulations I need to adhere to whilst in a client's home.

I have full public liability insurance so am covered for damage, injury etc, but wondered if there is anything else specific I need to adhere to (other than normal common sense type rules) i.e. any specific health and safety policies/guidelines for being mobile. Have rang my local council but they were as helpful as a chocolate fireguard!!!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

x:biggrin:

Hi

I would do the same as in a salon. Ensure you sanitise both yourself and your clients hands, sanitise and sterilize tools and equipment. Be aware of trailing cables etc and make the client aware! Make sure you clean up any spills.

Obviously use an extractor for dust or fumes if you have one or perform treatments in a well ventilated room.

Make sure you are qualified and insured.

Make sure someone knows where you are and how long you will be.

Pat testing as already been mentioned.

Hope this helps:hug:

Latest posts

Back