Heat flakes/heat shield

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzielou

Reaction score
Hi guys just a very quick one

I am looking for the heat shields that are the nice thick plasticky ones with the markings or perfect distance ( I used to have some but can't find them for love nor money now)

I am using the cheap ones at the moment which are fine but I much prefer the other ones - think they are more pricy but last longer - I can't find then anywhere - any links please??

I'm pretty sure Bonita have the ones with markings on x

I'm pretty sure Bonita have the ones with markings on x

Ooo fab

Also I think you use Bonita and foxy? I use foxy for budget at the moment but want another range for stock , ordered a sample of Bonita and ends were very thin - literally one strand at the end , would you say quality is the same??

The sample probably dont show the full potential of the hair, I've got a mix of foxy and bonita in my own hair at the min 75% bonita 25% foxy just stock i had that built up, the hair is going great and the 18'' bonita is very generous and only needed a few ends off to trim up. I'd give it a go, perhaps offer a disounted fitting to someone who is willing to be a test case, then keep in touch with them to see how the hair is on a monthly basis.

Latest posts

Back