Heating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hadiananita

Salon owner
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am opening a new salon and it only has electric
Can anyone help me
What would be the best way to heat my salon and economical.

We use oil filled radiators at home due to having expensive storage heating. It fairly cut the bill. And we have it in a timer so it's warm in morning and at night when we come home but not using electric when at work.

I only have electric too and I also use oil filled radiators. I have 2 in the large main salon & a little space heater in the treatment room to take the edge off in the winter & it gets really cosy. I would recommend though either having them on timers or what I do (because I hate leaving anything plugged in overnight) is just make sure I am in the salon 30 minutes prior to my first client and it is fairly toasty by the time they arrive.

I use a gas heater along with a dehumidifier. It has minimized my heating costs incredibly. The gas heater only costs me 14€/month!!!
Might be hard to match it up to a salon though

I only have electric too, i have oil filled radiators, (I use blow heaters just to warm the room up quickly first thing in the morning or if it's really cold intermittent throughout the day but really use a lot of electric tbh)
I also have heated bed warmers which keep our clients warm on the bed which makes a huge difference and all the clients comment on that they've never been so toasty when on our beds.
Xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back