help and understanding of ezflow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absolutly fab!

Reaction score
Would be very gratefull if any body, through the site, could give me there views and experiences of ezflow.

1. is there product range good, has any body expereince any problems with the range.

2. is the product (l and p) good to work with, and , is the finish good?

3.Trainning- any comments?

4. Back up?

5. Has any body done there masters?

6. Has any body achieved there educator status?

7. Has any body failed there educator status on the recent november 2004 class?

8. What is the best thing about ezflow and would you recomend them.

Please only constructive comments, unlike the recent thread from a first class pratt..... is big brother watching??!!!!!!

1. is there product range good, has any body expereince any problems with the range.

The product range is great and I've never experienced any problems with the products.

Yes and yes.

My initial EZ Flow training was done at my local college and all subsequent training has been done with Antony Buckley in Bolton who is a fantastic educator with extremely high standards.

I wish there were more talented EZ Flow educators around the country, especially closer to me!! to make training more accessible.

4. Back up?

Back up is always there from California Nails when you need it and also other EZ Flow geeks here on the site.

5. Has any body done there masters?

No but thinking about it.

6. Has any body achieved there educator status?

The clarity of their pink and white powders and their ease of use. And of course the talents of Antony Buckley and Jessica Marks :wink2: And YES I would recommend them.

Just also wondering why you ask?

1. is there product range good, has any body experience any problems with the range.
ezflow has multi line product range...
fiber and silk, a polymer and competitors l&p acrylic, gel it!, natural nail care (cuticle care treatments and silky soft lotions etc..), spa elements manicure and pedicure, efile, ezbits and drill eze, pro pusher and protoolz, and of course there is the design sculpture powders (coloured acrylic) for design work and the boogie nights collections all of which can be inter mixed to create totally new colours and looks
i could add a lot more... great pro files and buffers...etc....

when first using the product i found it was very easy to use
it is nice to work with and does what i want it to do...
i like the colour of the comp pink and apolymer truly white... my fav pink and white combo perfect for competing and looking good :cool: :)
the finish is great especially if you have buffed to a high shine with a snow monkey buffer and miracle shine combo,
of course if you have nt graduated your grits properly like with any enhancement or product the shine will nt be a true as when you have (i hope that made sense :rolleyes: )

the training i have received from Antony, Najet, Gari-Dawn, has been the best
without them and their help (especially Antony :)) i would never have reached the level i am at or achieved what i have done in the past 3 yrs with ezflow...i cant add more than that

4. Back up?
back up is fab ive never been let down... everyone at Cal nails (Maria, Antony, Kerry or Gerry)... are just at the other end of the phone line or i drop them an email- Sabrina as brand manager is always there to help when i need her too
i tell all my students that i am here if they need me i give them all my email and mobile so if they are having problems im there to help i also tell them of the wonderful world of the nail geek and its total addictiveness- i know most of us are addicts!!...lol :lol:

5. Has any body done their masters?
yes

6. Has any body achieved their educator status?
yes- first April 02, reassessed Nov 03 and again in May 04 when i achieved master artist level educator (level 2)

i know Sam Biddles husband John passed level 1 educator but other than that im nt sure...sorry

i found a great product i love to use and also have achieved more that i'd ever thought i would with great help and support and of course a fabby product and product range... i'll be honest- i cant think of anything i dont like abt ezflow and its products.....ermm..... im trying......lol..... :rolleyes: ... ...
oh yeah of course id recommend them....

by the way i am posting this as a nail tech who just happens to educate for ezflow... i am self employed and am giving my opinions on the product etc... if i appear bias its just cos i am passionate abt what i do and the products i use nothing more... i just want everyone to share my passion :)

Jess
xox

WOW...... thanks for your very positive comments.I am considering converting and was keen on opions from those who work with these products.

Glad you found it useful!

I absolutely love the Ezflow range, it gives me the opportunity to express my
imagination through the diversity of powders. Imagine 90 colours in the range and I'm so lucky to be able to represent this company. Oh cant forget colour drops, amazing capabilities
icon14.gif

(i even stalk the educators at the exhibitions ha-ha)

There is so much to learn and there are lots of us Ezflow geeks out there.
I must say i really enjoyed my training as it was very a very relaxed atmosphere and i learnt so much, i even ring up the staff if there is something im unsure of and they are always very careing and helpful.

If you have any problems there' always lots of us on hand to help.

My website
http://www.nailtecmobile.cjb.net

Thankyou for your comments. Who did you do your trainning with? Are you a level two or one? When did you pass?

Latest posts

Back