Help, beauty tutor interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbie1985

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a beauty therapy tutor interview in 1 week and I have been asked to plan and deliver a 7 minute teaching session on INTRODUCTORY LESSON TO LEVEL 2 FACIALS.

I'm thinking about doing this on basics what is a facial and benefits of a facial, consultation and contraindications and may go into skin types a little?

do you think I should do this on powerpoint as ICT facilities will be available or prepare booklets???

Is there anything else I should cover?

Any advice would be grateful.
Thanks in advance

Both!
IT facilities can often fail out of the blue so it's always handy to have some printed notes to hand out as a back-up plan.
Good to look well prepared too. ;)

It's the sort of thing I'd have done in my previous role to see how a candidate copes with an unexpected occurrence although I'd usually ensure the hardware was easily fixed to enable them to continue. I'd want to check that the person isn't easily panicked and applies common sense to a problem when things don't go to plan.

Both!
IT facilities can often fail out of the blue so it's always handy to have some printed notes to hand out as a back-up plan.
Good to look well prepared too. ;)

It's the sort of thing I'd have done in my previous role to see how a candidate copes with an unexpected occurrence although I'd usually ensure the hardware was easily fixed to enable them to continue. I'd want to check that the person isn't easily panicked and applies common sense to a problem when things don't go to plan.
Thanks for your reply. :)

Latest posts

Back