Help choosing e-file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lwoody

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking at 3 different e files, and would be so grateful for any input.
I am looking at Ericas mt20- portable TL24 - or super up200.
I like quality, and like things to last. Having said that I am also a hairdresser as well as nail tech so , it's not used for hours every day .
I'm going around in circles.
Any help !!!!! Thank you xx

I have the super up 200. It is great. Very powerful abd fast. Just be sure to use it with a dust extractor so dust does not get into it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thankyou , which extractor do you recommend ?? Also I do hard gel , and recently started l& p , do you use same drill bits for both ? I was told gold safety bit for l& p and grey for gel .
Which bits do you recommend buying ?? Thanks [emoji8]

The difference between gold and silver is just the colour. Depending on how big the "teeth" are on the bit they can range from fine to extra coarse (some companies do them from xxxcoarse to xxxfine) and have many shapes. I suggest you start with a finer one and work your way up. I use a barrel shaped xcoarse for both gel and acrylic when I take off the nails, and a fine tapered barrel for surface and shaping.
Also, fine ones need higher speed, coarse ones lower speeds.
If you want to make sure you don't cut anyone you can start with a safety bit or try crystal nails titanium large bit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you , think your right I will start with fine x

I have the Erica's file and I love it..[emoji119]

Latest posts

Back