Help! I need a name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareh71

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I have just taken a facial course and waiting my assessment but allowed to do clients as a student.
Now is one of the hardest decisions I have had to make, and thats what to call my business. I am going to be mobil (but will do the occasional treatment at home) I want to eventually offer other treatmentd. I live on an area called Queens Hills but dont want to be restricted to that area. Anyway there is already a lady called Claire who works under Queens Hill Beauty so that would just confuse things.
The names I have come up with are

Time for me with Clare
Beautifyme
Pampering with Clare

Thanks for reading.

Hi!

I also live in Queens Hills! I have done as you have and opted to completely ignore the fact that i live in queens hills for my business name.

There is so much competition in queens hills and £7 spray tans that I've found it quite hard to break into the market there. Aside from that as like me you are mobile you don't want to confuse potential customers by making them think you only service the Queens Hills area.

Without giving too much of my business plan away I would concentrate more on the rural villages around you, particularly those who have no salon, as I have built up a loyal client base from these. Yes you may be paying out a bit more in petrol than if they were round the corner but you need to balance that against a regular and fairly predictable income from the clients who always rebook.

Parish magazines have been brilliant for me and if they do charge most only charge 50p.

Anyway pm me if you ever fancy a chat or treatment swap :D

And good luck!

Latest posts

Back