Help! I need practice . . . . .

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbow girl

Reaction score
Hello every one :D Im new to this site, and just love it!

Im a student nail technician, doing my VTCT course. Just covering overlays at the moment. First practice last night :Scared: I need to really practice this, but feel bit reluctant at this early stage to ask friends/family just because my technique is really not great.
Can i ask how have other people practicsed this? Any ideas would be great

Thanks very much :hug:

The best investment you couldpossibly make is buying a Nail Trainer.

It's always available!

It doesn't complain if you only have time to do one nail.

I doesn't talk back or ask you to "change the shape" just as you have finished all the nails!

It is the fastest way to improve your technique in a realistic situation.

GET ONE.

If any one suggests filling a rubber glove with flour and then sticking tips on it .... and it will be just as good as a nail trainer ... dont listen!!! There is absolutely NO comparison.

geeg is right.......as allways :wink2:
an absolute investment.....wont let you down.

geeg said:
If any one suggests filling a rubber glove with flour and then sticking tips on it .... and it will be just as good as a nail trainer ... dont listen!!! There is absolutely NO comparison.

...but doesn't everyone have clients with huge fat doughy hands...LOL! :D

hmm - fat doughy hands that are rubber and yellow - sounds like Homer Simpson!! lol

It as to be a nail trainer, They never moan and don't mind if you make a balls up from time to time lol

Thanks very much :biggrin: I will look into buying one.

Does anyone know of any good company where i could buy one from?

Thanks again!

There is a nail trainer hand for sale on nail geek.
Nail geek is Kirsten, at 1.30 today

Nail trainer is the only way to go, it is imperative that you give him/her A NAME :!:

Good luck

Cathy

Latest posts

Back