Help - I need to move a sunbed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen 1405

Reaction score
Hi, I'm buying a salon which has 2 Sunbeds in it & I want to move one of the beds to another room. I called Ergoline & they charge £10000 to move a bed! Does anyone know of another company that can do this?

Also, I know nothing about sunbed lotions, which ones are best to sell? Where do i get them & how much do you add from from the wholesale price?

I just bought one second hand , I used a sunbed maintenance company who dismantled it , loaded at the other end , brought it to my salon and reassembled it with a service for £300 which was cheapest I could find - they did transport it about 50 miles so what your being quoted sounds far too much !

And try peak sunbeds for creams they have a huge selection

I just bought one second hand , I used a sunbed maintenance company who dismantled it , loaded at the other end , brought it to my salon and reassembled it with a service for £300 which was cheapest I could find - they did transport it about 50 miles so what your being quoted sounds far too much !
Thanks Hun....can I get thier contact number please?

Hello :) I can't help with moving the sun bed but the company we got our sunbeds from also supply the creams. They do a selection of counter displays and loads of different products I can send the number if you like?

Hello :) I can't help with moving the sun bed but the company we got our sunbeds from also supply the creams. They do a selection of counter displays and loads of different products I can send the number if you like?
Ok thank you x

Hi Kimmy

Could you send me the detail of the maintenance company you used for shifting beds please ..I have 2 to shift, and have the same issue as Karen with Ergoline quoting silly prices...

Thanks

Steve

QUOTE="Karen 1405, post: 2573112, member: 38826"]Thanks Hun....can I get thier contact number please?[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back