Help - looking for a spa/salon vegan friendly makeup/mineral makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jen1989cuttie

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently trying to find a vegan free makeup brand or mineral makeup to stock in the salon & to do bridal makeup.

I use to use bare mineral makeup in a spa I use to work in the past but you can now buy bare mineral makeup in boots

I came across Jane Ireland makeup and it looks nice I'm not sure if it's vegan friendly tho but I also came across Honeypie makeup ( mineral makeup,vegan friendly) but they don't have many eyeshadow colour choices and it doesn't really look like a spa/ salon brand.

Can anyone out there help a beauty geek out Xxx

Illamasqua are allowed the above great products and wide array of colours etc to choose from too

Jane Iredale are classed as vegan friendly from memory. The distributor, the IIAA can give you more info. They're also peta approved and leaping bunny certified. And they're fantastic products. Not cheap but all the minerals aren't just minerals, they're minerals that are actively great.
So some mineral brands contain talc that is drying and causes flashback, but it's a mineral and Bare Minerals contains bismuth oxychloride which is also a mineral but can cause redness and aggravation on the skin. JI has removed all known irritants and her make up is so pure it can be used after waxing and peels.

Vic x

Hi I'm currently trying to find a vegan free makeup brand or mineral makeup to stock in the salon & to do bridal makeup.

I use to use bare mineral makeup in a spa I use to work in the past but you can now buy bare mineral makeup in boots

I came across Jane Ireland makeup and it looks nice I'm not sure if it's vegan friendly tho but I also came across Honeypie makeup ( mineral makeup,vegan friendly) but they don't have many eyeshadow colour choices and it doesn't really look like a spa/ salon brand.

Can anyone out there help a beauty geek out Xxx
Hi Jane. I'm using arbonne in my salon, they are vegan and gluten free, Kosha certified and have a make up range. I'm happy to give you more info x

Hi Jane. I'm using arbonne in my salon, they are vegan and gluten free, Kosha certified and have a make up range. I'm happy to give you more info x
If you do look at something like arbonne do be aware that they are not professional only products, so your clients can become stockists and start selling them. Their mark up is also pretty poor compared to a pro only range.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back