Help me please!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zev

Reaction score
hello.. first time posting :)

right i am very very confused... i have looked on google for this but its stressing me out! :irked:
hopefully someone can help
im studying nvq2 beauty therapy and im trying to do my assignment but cannot find the info anywhere.. heres the question

Explain the common skin characteristics and skin types typically found on the following client groups:

White
Black
Asian
Mixed Race
Chinese

Please please help me.. ive been struggling for so long!!! Not a very good time to quit smoking i must say! lol

thank you

x kirsten x

I have recently done an assignment just like this - there is loads of information on the internet.

It takes a lot of hard work doing assigments like this, I know, as I have said I have just done it and I am not having a go hunni honestly, but the answers are there if you look for them.

We are here to help you in the right direction but we cannot do your assignments for you.

Try doing a search on here hun on skin types and you will probably find some links to some helpful sites hth
joe90 is right we do not give out answers for home work or you would never remember the things we told you in years to come,
always better to find the answer yourself then you will always remember it :hug:

i know you cant give me the answers i was just hoping youd point me into the right direction as ive spent a very long time and very late nights trying to find the information but as you can see.. not finding it my assignment was due in at the beginning of march and my tutor always tells me tha its on the internet... i know that but where???

i was looking on here earlier and still cant find what im looking for

can someone just post a link with info or something?

type into your google search bar "characteristics of asian skin" or something like that and you will get loads. It took me a good 5-6 hours to get the information I wanted and then to type it all up, but it is there I promise.

you know thats really weird coz i typed in characteristics of white skin earlier and it just came up with characteristics of fruit and skin care regime about cleansing etc but now that ive typed this its come up with info! i must seem really stupid dont i?
its like when u really look for something and its right infront of you and you just cannot find it!!

thanx joe90! hopefully ill be able to find EVERYTHING hehehe

xxx

Which book are you working from for college? All of this was covered in my books last year, but you do have to search for it!!

OMG! i had the exact same question a couple of months ago when i was doing facials for level 2 aswell. lol

OMG! i had the exact same question a couple of months ago when i was doing facials for level 2 aswell. lol

Yup! I thinks it's a standard question that we all have to know the answer to. :lol:

Latest posts

Back