Help needed getting white hair. L'Oreal Luocolor P01 toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ormstjnh06

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm sorry if you have been asked this 1 million times but...
I have very light hair already (pale blonde, ends are slightly darker but still pretty damn blonde) like verging on white but sadly not quite there... I want it to be pure 'WHITE' not silver. not blonde in any way just completely white.
I have used SO many toners and none of which make it the pure white colour i want but instead it goes a darker ashy blonde or grey. .
I've just ordered loreal luocolor in P01 with the luocolor releaser in 25vol.
How long would i leave this on my hair ect? do yous have any experiences with the product?
I once got my hair the white i liked by using a toner right after a full head bleach but my hair can't afford to have a full head of bleach every time so I'm just doing my roots now.
Any advice would be great.
thanks

Are you a qualified hairdresser?

no but i have experience with using toners before

As this is a pro forum, no one will advise non-Pros.

Everyone will recommend you to go to a local salon, or training salon.

no but i have experience with using toners before
As Tori stated. We won't help you on a DIY job.

We've spend yrs and yrs amounting to £1,000's of pounds on training and keeping our craft updated.

If you want white hair, go to a salon before you end up sweeping your hair off the floor.

As Tori stated. We won't help you on a DIY job.

We've spend yrs and yrs amounting to £1,000's of pounds on training and keeping our craft updated.

If you want white hair, go to a salon before you end up sweeping your hair off the floor.
you're nice

We are speaking from experience we have all seen far too many bleach disasters of people doing their own hair.

I myself had this problem before training.I had a long bob and bleached my own hair had to have it cut into a conaved Bob and wear clip in extensions on the side bits as all my hair snapped of I couldn't even tuck it behind my ears.

So no we aren't being rude we are just trying to tell you to go to a professional.

If it's costing too much try your local training school they are always after models and it's usually a lot cheaper if not sometimes free. The students are guided by the tutors so they give them advice in helping get the right formula

Latest posts

Back