Help needed!! How do do permanet french..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blonde bombsite

Reaction score
Hi Peeps,
Back again with yet another long winded question! How do do a permanent french? I use UV Acrylic. Really hope someone can help cos I'm becoming despondent. I put a post on here a few weeks ago about white tips looking naff on a few mature clients with very short nail beds. At the time, I wasn't happy with the overall effect, but they insisted they were. I spoke with a friend today who said that they told her they didn't like them (surprise surprise). Why won't people just be honest with you? Instead they talk amongst themselves and now I've found out I'm gutted. Hubby says it's all a learning curve and not to be upset. I am gonna phone the two clients in question tonight and offer to do them again for free, but wanna try a different technique. Was thinking it would be better to do a permanet french with white powder (obviously will practice a few first - probably on poor hubby!!), and wondered if anybody could give me an idiot's guide on how to do it. Before you all scream ' get some good training ' !!, I intend to do the Creative or NSI as soon as funds allow! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Claire x

Read though the tutourials on this site.
Click premium geek then tutuorials.
Hths

Latest posts

Back